• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Mount Killmore server not working

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Currently Mount Killmore is not working. East-Bagatch (en5) loads just fine, but Mount Killmore (en12) gets stuck on the InnoGames screen and no loading bar appears. Clicking on the Support button in the upper right corner of the screen does nothing.

I tried clearing cache - no change. But since another world loads just fine I assume the issue is with the server.

penguin7

Private
I am having the same problem with Sinerania. unable to open it for about an hour now. My other 3 worlds are fine.

Edit . Just lost Odhrorvar too.

Last edited:
I have this problem on O and MK. With firefox they load with View mappings have failed to load error, and ultra glitchy to use. Chrome and edge will not load the city at all. I checked my little diamond mine on E, this is working for me aswell with all three browsers.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This issue has now been resolved. Please try re-logging in and if you still have issues, try a cache clear. Apologies again for the inconvenience!