• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Motivators are actively recruiting!

DeletedUser

The Motivators are looking for active players who wish to be part of a team that works together to grow and expand their individual towns with strong guild support for it's members.

Our guild members should perform these main tasks:

• Motivate or polish your fellow guild member buildings.
  • Trade fairly with a 1:1 ratio within our guild, according to your quests and other member's needs within the guild.

In return you get:

• Your buildings motivated or polished according to your preference.
  • Goods traded on a 1:1 ratio, meaning our guild members do not profit from each other and our traded goods go to our own guild to help our players.
  • Help with town planning, battle tactics, general game questions answered within 24 hours.
  • Guild members who are friendly and supportive with fun being the our focus!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi this is mikeymelv i would like to join your group if possible im new to the game i am in the early middle ages ,and it would be good tobe part of team

DeletedUser

Hi there, could you send me an invite if possible. Only started playing a few days ago so not that far along yet. Producing dye and wine here at the moment.

Cheers,
The Cageybee