• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Most underrated GBs

Shad23

Emperor
i personaly love my DT it gives me enough supplys to fill all my supply needs + it gives me some goods so all the suply buildings i need are blacksmiths for quests

DeletedUser111359

i personaly love my DT it gives me enough supplys to fill all my supply needs + it gives me some goods so all the suply buildings i need are blacksmiths for quests

I achieve the same end result with Tribal Squares, and Terrace Farms. On my main world I have zero double lane roads, zero goods buildings, and more surplus population than I could ever hope to use.

DeletedUser111359

For pure early and then easy leveling attacking power as well as it’s super small footprint I add my vot to Zeus.

Stud.

E.

Hard to say that Zeus is underrated, when anyone that participates in combat has one as soon as they get the BP's and levels it up quickly.

DeletedUser112027

Hard to say that Zeus is underrated, when anyone that participates in combat has one as soon as they get the BP's and levels it up quickly.

Well. I play with guildies, waaaay beyond me in Points who have never built one.

But, like, whatevs.

Emberguard

Legend
Hagia Sophia is awesome to have. It's also gaining popularity more recently according to one of the other threads in this forum that did serveys on high ranking players favourite GBs.

The age old argument against Hagia is if you have a Alcatraz it's redundant for happiness and too big to be useful FP production

But if I went with that logic I'd never start a cape. It's worse then a Hagia without already having a high disposable FP income

Which is why you invest in multiple sources not the same source continuously. It may seem counter productive because then your investment is split between lvl'ing multiple GBS, but a variety of FP incomes give a greater output because of the low level requirements compared to one high lvl'd GB producing FPs for the same investment

Last edited:

DeletedUser112892

Well Cape has efficiency of Sok at lvl 5, while HS reaches that efficiency after 9077 invested FPs. I gree that for hapiness it is good GB.
I am considering to build HS, but no earlier than in FE.

Emberguard

Legend
That's only a relevant factor if you have the shrines to place in the first place and don't have a lot of space for another GB

It's far more difficult to avoid GBs because you're not at the most advanced era yet then to use whats available where you are and alter it later down the track.

It's really only relevant that the Hagia needs to be at lvl 15 for the equivalent efficiency to not build it if you only have the space to build one of the two. After all we lvl Arcs to lvl 80 and it's not until lvl 30 that it starts giving back consistent profit

DeletedUser653

I go for Oracle for new players only, costs 20FP to build and you have a quest to build ith with a reward of 20FP. either put no levels in it or maybe just 2 to give it 3-4 ages of life and then delete it

CF - great Gb but suggest you have to be doiung the reoccuring quests each age to really make it work well. Mines about L32 and climbing after i get TA up more

DeletedUser110531

Personally I see a few people try to hate on the Tower of Babble, I love it, any building that produces a ton of goods is great in my books. (Admittedly it doesn't produce much population but hey, its a 4x4)

DeletedUser111359

I go for Oracle for new players only, costs 20FP to build and you have a quest to build ith with a reward of 20FP. either put no levels in it or maybe just 2 to give it 3-4 ages of life and then delete it

I bulldozed it the moment I was done with the quest. The happiness production is just not space efficient. I feel bad for guildies when I see them posting it to swap threads, since putting FP into it will ultimately mean you're just throwing all those FP's away.

DeletedUser111359

Personally I see a few people try to hate on the Tower of Babble, I love it, any building that produces a ton of goods is great in my books. (Admittedly it doesn't produce much population but hey, its a 4x4)

Babel has a couple problems for me. It gives you population, w/o coins, and coins are important. Everyone can always use more, since they can be converted into precious FP.

And if you get carried away leveling up your Babel, you could end up pinched for happiness, and in a real bind.

I have a Babel on one of my 5 worlds, and I'm in no hurry to bulldoze it. But I'm also not devoting any swaps at all to upgrading it currently.

DeletedUser112892

I had the same thoughts till I got a CF.
I agree with Richard. At the moment I got CF, I realised I don't need any other source of goods. As Tower of Babel is popular only because of goods it produces (which is low amount per 24h) I decided not to build it.

DeletedUser110531

I agree with Richard. At the moment I got CF, I realised I don't need any other source of goods. As Tower of Babel is popular only because of goods it produces (which is low amount per 24h) I decided not to build it.

I don't rely heavily on my CF or quest farm though, not got anything against people that do, its just not my play style.