• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Most popular Character Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whilst waiting for my goat farm to produce some cheese, I though I would do a quick count up of the character pictures in my world:

Joan of Arc: 1.
Chain Mail Crusader: 3
Braveheart: 1
Sweet Virgin: 1
Viking: 1
Spy: 6
Chaucer (Brown Cap): 1
Anne Boleyn: 2
Banker (Round Ruff): 1
Robin Hood (Tousled hair): 4
Ned Kelly: 3
Spiv: 1
Default Yellow Coat: 55.

William Longsword, Count of Jaffa & Ascalon, Outremer (AKA "The anorak" :eek:).

DeletedUser

hey how did you know their names? :p

I dunno-William, are you a history buff?

I know the Viking one is a Viking-the helmet gave it all away, as that was a type of helmet they used. The chain mail-capped crusader may be Richard Lionheart (badass name IMO). I think the one with the black cylinder helmet (can't see the face) isn't historical at all...because it's probably supposed to be the knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who's at the bridge towards the beginning.

DeletedUser

mJjRb.png

3LIHd.png

Pj1X2.png

DeletedUser

I dunno-William, are you a history buff?

I know the Viking one is a Viking-the helmet gave it all away, as that was a type of helmet they used. The chain mail-capped crusader may be Richard Lionheart (badass name IMO). I think the one with the black cylinder helmet (can't see the face) isn't historical at all...because it's probably supposed to be the knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who's at the bridge towards the beginning.

aside from the viking, the only one I can probably say I can recognize to some certainty is that armored blonde kinda like Joan of Arc.. and that guy with olive wreaths has gotta be greek :p

DeletedUser

aside from the viking, the only one I can probably say I can recognize to some certainty is that armored blonde kinda like Joan of Arc.. and that guy with olive wreaths has gotta be greek :p

Yes I believe that is Joan.

The chain mail crusader is likely Richard Lionheart, if there's other historical characters involved. The olive wreaths guy could be Roman perhaps, too. All part of the Greco-Roman style.

Status
Not open for further replies.