• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

More Winter Quests Coming Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5399

I completed 12 Winter Quests and got my Santa Avatar. I did NOT abort any of the quests. Now the Snowman says if I complete 15 Winter Quests, I will earn a Nutcracker Building … but I have no more quests to complete. Will they be coming at a later time? Or what? Please reply. Thanks.

DeletedUser4089

I hope this picture clarifies things a bit more. :)

308fvys.png

It's the 12th today, you won't get the 13th quest until the 13th

DeletedUser5399

Thanks Barti :) I'm glad I didn't do something wrong. Anyhow, will be looking forward to tomorrow's quest. Thanks again.

DeletedUser

I have a "Nutcracker" - but without information what benefits I'll have if I use it....

DeletedUser9701

The nutcracker is a happiness building. It provides 114 happiness and takes up 2x1 space.

DeletedUser

The nutcracker is a happiness building. It provides 114 happiness and takes up 2x1 space.

The reward it provides depends on what age you are in when you complete the quest (not what age you are in when you build the building)

Nutcracker - 2x1 Decoration
  • BA: 100 Happiness
  • IA: 105 Happiness
  • EMA: 114 Happiness
  • HMA: 128 Happiness
  • LMA: 142 Happiness
  • CA: 167 Happiness

DeletedUser6965

the happines differs from age to age, same with the graveyard. CA is 167.

Edit: see martynius' post :D

DeletedUser

...depends on what age you are in when you complete the quest (not what age you are in when you build the building)

The age when you complete the quest, or when you started the quest?

I ask because I received an EMA Nutcracker although I had moved into the HMA about a day ago.

A difference of 14 happiness isn't really a big deal, just curious..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

The age when you complete the 10th quest and get the "complete 15 winter quests" quest.

DeletedUser

Since this has been answered, I think it can be closed to prevent this topic from leading it's own duplicate life..

Status
Not open for further replies.