• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

More levels for crew members

DeletedUser96901

Proposal: additional levels for crew members (Prom / Ori ship) above 10

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not found

Reason: to increase their skills.

Details: not much more to say then: more level (up to 20 or even higher)

Visual Aids: none

Balance: would be done with the costs of leveling

Abuse Prevention: don't see any abuse

Summary: more crew member levels

Neutral.

Is it really needed? Can't speak for OF but in AF all my crew are level 4 or 5, I've completed the tech and have enough promethium to complete OF

Agent327

Overlord

There is absolutely no need for it. Once you have built up a buffer those boats stay dead in the water.

Galladhorn

Monarch

I´m fully teched in VF and got through both AF and OF with crewmembers below level 8. And Agent327 is right about nearly dead ships when being through most part of VF. Having the ability to create, as suggested, level 20 Crewmembers might give the impression that it is somthing that players should aim for (like needed). And leveling crew still cost additional goods – as if these two harbours and their goods where not expensive enough to extract already.

At least I would like to see some functionality being integrated with the rest of the game , particulary for the Prom and Ori goods – before expanding this part of the game further.

Essentially this was made as a combination realease to add the next level of difficulty to top/top mid ranks players that was growing a very fast rate.
GE came in Spring 2016 then followed by AF a little later, implemented untill autumn. And now I guess it can be considered a kind of ""Master Test"" – Have the player understood the basics of the game and its functionalites – is he or she able able to produce/gather enough of all that is needed etc.

A weird handbrake additon that perhaps could have been interesting if a included something to gain – But it does not. It is simply just added difficulty to "end" levels.

(Off Topic – the Harbours looks quite great, but it always annoyed me that they were not connected to the city visually).