• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: More information on GVG event notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

in Dinegu i can see only my name - all other actions have no name associated with them. makes little sense, especially if everyone else in the guild can only see their names :) maybe this will be fixed soon

DeletedUser17077

i have seen the names of players in my guild for gvg attacking and laying siege, but havent seen the names of ppl attacking us only guild names. I am a leader and have all rights. Would like to see who exactly is attacking and not just their guild name

DeletedUser96867

A gvg events log which goes back more than a max of 20 events would also be very handy. With it taking up to 80 attack events to take one sector, information is lost before it can even be looked at. My own personal event log holds about 300 events and that is different log for each person. But the gvg log which should be the same for the entire guild only holds 20??????

DeletedUser102518

There is an issue with GvG Event Logs:
1. Sometimes you can see who did what and where, sometimes you can not see who did it. You can reload the game and then see it but still, developers should fix this.
2. Event Log should include all events that took place in the last 24 hrs. Otherwise we can not even see who attacked us and if there was a sabotage prior to the attack (a guildie intentionally deleting defending army for example). The last time we got attacked i was online 20 min after the last attack and i could only see 3 events (attacks) in the "Enemy Event Log" and i could only see 16 "Guild Event Log" events (defeating siege army, replacing the def armies) so i couldn't check if someone deleted a def army before the attack.

DeletedUser2989

While we are now getting more information in the GvG event log we now need a more reliable one and a much larger log. If nothing is going on you can end up seeing events days old, but as soon as something happens your log only ever shows you part of what happened. Beyond the obvious though I don't have any good ideas on fixing it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102663

this issue has been driving me crazy for me the most important part is to see in your own guild who is doing what, for goods use and other issues, without player names it is of no use whatsoever. tried contacting support and wondered if it was a mods decision to turn player names on or off after each ticket reply we were getting names for 6hours give or take then they would disappear. this typically is happening in the world i care about whereas in the other world i play and couldnt give a monkeys we get player actions 24/7

i will also add that in the world where players names are shown i have no trusted rights so rights do not seem to be the issue.
:confused:

DeletedUser2989

By now I'm tempted to say that anything this OP hoped to achieve would already be done?

Proposal: We need more information on event notifications. The current GVG log does not give enough detail about who or which guild has created the event notification.

Strictly going off this I'd say it is implemented and that any other issues raised here are probably better off in a new Idea more specifically targeting the issue (issues such as retaining messages for "x" time or a donation log). So I'm closing this and moving it to implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.