• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

More information needed in some areas of the game

DeletedUser

Hi,

I've come up with a few ideas for things which would be useful as tooltips:

1) When you hover over the happiness indicator, it should show how much you need to maintain for the current pop to be at 120%.
2) Same place as above but display the current amount without bonuses granted by other players. I find it most annoying when I go to bed on 120% and wake up to find I have lost a bonus or two and have therefore gone down to 100%. If I don't have any space for more buildings then I have to collect everything at 100% in the rush to get to work.
3) I have a quest for 3 heavy cavalry and 3 armoured units. It is most frustrating to spend 4 hours training a soldier to find the counter remains unaffected. Tooltips on each unit before training them, and on each unit when you go to the armies overview, telling you key information such as attack, defence and the unit categories would be most helpful.

This is all I can remember at the moment. I will edit this if I think of anything else.

Other than this, great game.

Regards,
Clarkey

Edit: I was in a hurry when I posted this originally and missed the ideas section - can someone move this to there please?

Last edited by a moderator: