• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: More Avatars Options for Guilds

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

Would you like to see this Idea Implemented ?

• Yes i would

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No i wouldn't

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Agent327

Overlord
I didn't asked anything buddy, i made an idea - improvement for more Avatars for Guilds,
you came answering Un-Questioned Questions :P
1.000 Thanks for the up - Really Appreciate

Then why do you say "thats why i asked it from you !".

Google translate messing up what you want to say?

DeletedUser

Then why do you say "thats why i asked it from you !".

Google translate messing up what you want to say?
No bud, check your posts and it will be auto-translated for you :)
You said you know what developers know and don't, so i supposed you are one and asked you Forum Emojis :D

DeletedUser

Looks like you you atre the authority on what the devs need to know, so why not tell them directly?

You seem to know them.
Didn't i created a pole ?
Didn't i Replied to the Feedback ? (if we can consider your posts as a feedback ofc)
Didn't i gave a point on my Description ?

Can you copy paste me 1 comment of yours in this Thread that has anything to do WITH the actual Thread and not with your Guesses about Developers and what should be considered by them ?

Agent327

Overlord
Didn't i created a pole ?

Don't know, do you dance?

Didn't i Replied to the Feedback ? (if we can consider your posts as a feedback ofc)

You did, so why do you ask? Can't remember? :?

Didn't i gave a point on my Description ?

Again, you did, so why do you ask? Can't remember? :?

Can you copy paste me 1 comment of yours in this Thread that has anything to do WITH the actual Thread and not with your Guesses about Developers and what should be considered by them ?

Sure

Similar ideas have already been submitted and nothing happened.

DeletedUser

@Agent327 cmmon this is lame, you keep talking with another person 2 days and then you rephrase selecting words from a whole conversation.
I think you like puzzles but thats a bit offtopic...
Anyway so you don't want to see more Avatars , Fair Enough !!
Thanks for your Feedback ! :)

Any Empire

Sergeant
@Galladhorn gave only real on-topic response; shame it was buried in the verbal vomit.

This is a solid rationale for why it is worthwhile for devs to spend time on it.

Since the early days of knighthood and long before that, symbolics are extremely important to indenltify and to unite groups – just take many relegions and the importantce of their symbols, or take world renown brands with their logos and tradmarks.

And also gave a feasible and intelligent way to prevent innappropraite avatars, as well as limit time spent by devs;

Many other games in the same genre have far more advanced options for creating Avatars, mixing up clipart from game provided galleries.

for the Guilds Customisable Avatars (clip art, color choice and sets provided by Inno) would be a great addition

Devs could make a limited amount of approved clipart available, for either creating an avatar or modifying an existing one.
I'd like to see that.

DeletedUser

@Galladhorn and @anyempire Yes the actual Gallery of Avatars is at least <<limited>>
I don't want to suggest what kind of Avatars Should be Added (like Knights etc) but even some more Color Options of the Current ones would make a Great Difference impo.
I believe its not an Extreme Idea so i have faith :)