• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Morbidejs` guides

DeletedUser96790

Shame on you, Morbidejs! Have not uploaded any Forge of Empires videos for ages! Hopefully this gameplay video will end the silence. :)

DeletedUser96790

Exactly 3 weeks later new Forge of Empires gameplay video is out! I`m improving. :D Let`s hope the next video will be out after only 1 week. :)

In this episode I played mostly Guild Expeditions negotiation game (need footage for upcoming videos) and was pretty lucky! 25 diamonds, 8 extra attempts and 68 forge points!
Upgraded my pc from 4 to 16 gb ram, so the quality is slightly better. Therefore using new video editing software with lots of posibilities. Still have to learn, how to use it properly.

Enjoy the video. :)

DeletedUser96790

Only 5 months later I have a new Forge of Empires gameplay episode. During these 30 minutes, I mostly talk about life in general. You will notice higher video quality, great voice-over quality (new microphone) and some changes in editing. Enjoy! :)

DeletedUser96790

I watched three minutes with no useful FoE content - too slow for me, I'm afraid.

It`s impossible to satisfy everyone regarding the content. And if I`m honest my main goal is to have fun while making my videos. If someone likes what I`m doing, that`s a bonus, but not my main focus.

If you`re looking forward to some FOE content, my next episode is going to be focused around FOE as something unexpected happened in the game. There will be some really great changes in my city. :) I`m actually about to record the next episode.

But I really eppreciate your feedback. :) Thanks!

DeletedUser96790

So, after one of my guildmates watched the previous gameplay video, I was offered something. Watch the video to find out, what happened there. ;)

Vesiger

Monarch
So, after one of my guildmates watched the previous gameplay video, I was offered something. Watch the video to find out, what happened there. ;)
I agree that the longer four-turn negotiation boosts are pretty useless - not so much because they waste tavern silver but because they prevent you from using any other boost while they last. The fifteen-minute boost is useful for quests that require you to activate several boosts, simply because it's shorter than any other...

Emberguard

Legend
yeah 15 minute is what I normally use for one reason. I only need it for as long as I have attempts left. Once the attempts are finished the boost is useless. So unless I'm getting a ton of attempts added to my stockpile 15 minutes is all I can actually use in one go anyway.

Would be good if they increased the time frame for the middle option to 12 hrs and the last option to 24 hrs for the same amount of silver as they are now

One thing I noticed with negotiations, whatever is repeating itself is the most likely to be the remaining good needed if you're on your last turn and can't solve it directly through PoE (process of elimination)

Last edited:

DeletedUser96790

I agree that the longer four-turn negotiation boosts are pretty useless - not so much because they waste tavern silver but because they prevent you from using any other boost while they last. The fifteen-minute boost is useful for quests that require you to activate several boosts, simply because it's shorter than any other...

Yes, also for the reason it doesn`t allow to use other boosts. But anyway 15 minutes is enough to solve 8 given attempts + those given in rewards. I think somewhere between 16-20 is the most amount I`ve done at once and still had plenty of time left.