• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Monument vs Floral Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem right to me, that they give the same amount of Happiness, but the building cost of Floral Bush is higher.

Monument:
Gold: 310
Supplies: 340
Happiness provided: 26

Floral Bush:
Gold: 540
Supplies: 640

On earlier stages of the game, when two Decorations gave the same amount of Happiness, usually the cost was different, one requiring more gold and the other more supplies. In this case, other than aesthetics, I see no point in building Floral Bush.

Is this working as intended? Maybe lowering the cost of supplies for Floral Bush or making it give 27 or 28 Happiness would be fine.

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem right to me, that they give the same amount of Happiness, but the building cost of Floral Bush is higher.

Monument:
Gold: 310
Supplies: 340

Floral Bush:
Gold: 540
Supplies: 640

On earlier stages of the game, when two Decorations gave the same amount of Happiness, usually the cost was different, one requiring more gold and the other more supplies. In this case, other than aesthetics, I see no point in building Floral Bush.

Is this working as intended? Maybe lowering the cost of supplies for Floral Bush or making it give 27 or 28 Happiness would be fine.

again, not a good investment in my opinion, the monuments get guano and bushes doubles as mutt potty

Edit:
Silly question? I couldn't seem to find that floral bush, what age is it in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

........I couldn't seem to find that floral bush, what age is it in?

You can find it HERE.. And looking at that table, comparing a fence with a hedge with flowers also makes the decision quite easy what to choose...

Status
Not open for further replies.