• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Mobile][Suggestion]Swap visit/GB buttons

• Thread starter DeletedUser107692
  • Start date

DeletedUser107692

Hey everyone,

I am here to suggest a fix to something that has been annoying me for a while; whenever I aid my friends/guild/neighbours I click quickly on aid and visit before moving on to the next. Usually the buttons are in the same spot unless the player doesn't have a gb in which case instead of pressing the aid button I accidentally press visit instead. The game then takes forever to load the city only for me to immediately press return.
Imo there is an easy fix for this, as suggested in the title: simply swap the gb and the visit buttons or if you wanted to keep visit on the far left move the gb button next to the visit button so the gb button is always to the left of the aid and tavern buttons. This has the effect that when there is no gb button the aid and tavern buttons stay in place and only the aid button moves a bit to the right.

Cheers,
Jat

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Instead of aiding from left to right, try aiding from right to left. That way, the buttons are always in the same place :)

Agent327

Overlord
Hey everyone,

I am here to suggest a fix to something that has been annoying me for a while; whenever I aid my friends/guild/neighbours I click quickly on aid and visit before moving on to the next. Usually the buttons are in the same spot unless the player doesn't have a gb in which case instead of pressing the aid button I accidentally press visit instead. The game then takes forever to load the city only for me to immediately press return.
Imo there is an easy fix for this, as suggested in the title: simply swap the gb and the visit buttons or if you wanted to keep visit on the far left move the gb button next to the visit button so the gb button is always to the left of the aid and tavern buttons. This has the effect that when there is no gb button the aid and tavern buttons stay in place and only the aid button moves a bit to the right.

Cheers,
Jat

There even is a much easier fix.

Pay attention to what you do.

DeletedUser111359

If only there were a suggestions forum to put this on, instead of here!

Shad23

Emperor
If only there were a suggestions forum to put this on, instead of here!
oh wait there is one , the idea section but you need to put idea in proper format for it to be discussed there and loads of ppl don't do the proper format so idea gets placed in un-formated idea section and is closed till it's been properly formated