• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Mobile] [AFE] Combat Map

DeletedUser15986

(I'm writing this on my phone so please excuse my brevity.)

The hills on the Arctic Future map aren't defined enough for use on the mobile app... We don't have a mouse over so can only go on visual clues, and there are several hill designs that are practically indistinguishable from plains. If possible, can the hills be accentuated so that they are clearly visible?

LB

DeletedUser7719

My hills look pretty obvious I think:
0FuA02E.png

Houses seem to be completely invisible though. I can only tell by the bonus that pops up after I land on the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15986

My hills look pretty obvious I think:
0FuA02E.png

Houses seem to be completely invisible though. I can only tell by the bonus that pops up after I land on the spot.

That's much better, and is what is now showing on my App after it prompted that an update was ready to download/install. (Previously it looked the same as the Flash version.)

I can't find the exact map that had the squares that frustrated me, but an example is
map.png

Black arrow points to a square that looks like it might be hills and isn't, whilst the red one points to an actual hill that's hard to spot in the App)