• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

MOB is recruiting new players eager to learn!

DeletedUser

Hi there, MOB is a guild set up by a group of friends who started the game quite recently, after shooting to the top 5 in our neighborhood due to others being inactive we are looking to expand our horizons and start playing with active people who are at the same level as us.

We are all currently in the Bronze age and are still learning, the members we are searching for should be active, willing the learn, willing to help out others and have a positive attitude towards all aspects of the game!

We are hoping that when the guild is better established it will supply a number of things to our members -
1) Protection - If one of us gets attacked we shall attack the attacker when possible
2) Trading - if someone in the guild is looking for something and you have it be willing to make an exchange for something you need!
3) Boosting each other by Motivating/Polishing and also by posting in the guild forum with any tips or relevant information you have learned yourself that you think might be beneficial to others in the guild.

MOB "We have strength in numbers" :)

DeletedUser4089

This is me posting as a player, not a mod....

What are your thoughts on trade? should different age goods be traded at 1:1? (If you don't know yet, that's fine)
Do you plan on using in-game mails to chat, or the guild forums? (or a 3rd party application? eg. skype)

I'm looking for a guild to join but I'm super picky

DeletedUser

This is me posting as a player, not a mod....

What are your thoughts on trade? should different age goods be traded at 1:1? (If you don't know yet, that's fine)
Do you plan on using in-game mails to chat, or the guild forums? (or a 3rd party application? eg. skype)

I'm looking for a guild to join but I'm super picky

At the moment as we have only started we haven't made any decisions about trade, since within the guild we are currently all bronze age, different age trading isn't something we have come into contact with just yet, we'll just play it by ear for now and do it on a case by case basis. We will be looking into it some more when we get up through the ages.

Well at the moment it is in-game mail and guild forums because there is only 11 members so far and we are popping in and out of the game to collect our resources and gold so there's no real need for constant communication and the mail/forum seem to be working. If needed though a 3rd-party form of communication could be implemented.

There's no point in joining a guild unless its going to be beneficial so its not so much being super picky as it is a smart decision!

DeletedUser

having started this game just a short while ago, would be gratefull of any help at all thanks Montana