• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mixed Ideas

DeletedUser11681

Hi
I have had some ideas.
1. Create a map where you can see everyones city's.
2. Make it possible to attack every1 but if they're out of the neighbourhood, set a time duration.

3. Create bot-cities, in diffrent ages, making it possible to attack and gain points/gold/supplies.
3.2. make it possible to loot the bot-city
3.3. make it possible to conquer the bot city after destroying its army ,
so you can get bonus of the goods depending of what goods buildings it has and the age of them.

4. make it possible to own several cities after conquering the city.
5. making joint attacks possible.
6. Making it possible to send troops to other guildmembers, for extra defence, and having option of retrieving them at anypoint, unless they die.
7. Moving cities in the map so you get your city closer to your guildmembers.
8. removing the time to attack cities until you run out of army to attack.

Pro's:
Game becomes much more interactive and active.
By giving people more things to do, you make people play the game more, and get more people to play it.
people spend more diamonds, making the game more benefitial for the creators.

Cons:
Making the time to create the map so the feautures can be avaible.

DeletedUser1094

Hi Exydos... and welcome to the forum.
When posting ideas, you have to use an Idea-template (You can find the link to it in my signature)... and while you're there, do read the whole thread.
And Please, don't post several ideas in same thread.

Short comments due to the lack of Templates :

#1,#2 & #7 : Not possible. Cities are NOT located differently on a map. All cities are placed at the same spot, on the same map. A neighbourhood-/world-map can't be created. Changing that, would be like making a whole new game.

#3 & #4 : Bot-cities? Think of the provinces you conquer, as bot-"cities". Legally having multiple cities, in same world, is not possible at the moment. (If it ever will be, I can't tell)

#5 : Hold you horses... just a little bit longer. (coughguildwarscough)

#6 : Nope... PvP-battles can't hold more than 8 units for each player. No need for any help there. If you want some player-cooperation, I refer to #5.

#8 : I have no idea, what that means...

DeletedUser4800

No to all. I mean from bot cities to being able to attack everyone to moving cities, what the heck is all that?

DeletedUser

I do not like this idea.

If all elements were to be introduced, this game would effectively become a different version of tribal wars. Fact is, a lot of people are playing here, because they like the idea that you can only have one village (which you can never ever lose to another player) and also that pvp action is brought within the confines of, at least, your neighbourhood and therefore does not have the devastating effects of other pvp-heavy games.

DeletedUser

@King Dael

#8: I think what Exydos means is for the limit of attacking 1 player once per 24h to be lifted. The way I understood it is that a player could then attack as long as he has troops.

DeletedUser

Pro's:
Game becomes much more interactive and active.
By giving people more things to do, you make people play the game more, and get more people to play it.
people spend more diamonds, making the game more benefitial for the creators.

This game is also played by office workers, housewifes/-men, and other people who are not extremely active.
There is a very low pressure of required activity and you can still blossom in the game when being less active.
Your suggestions not alone change the entire concept of the game, it'd also make a lot of players leave.
Ofcourse some may join, but there are already so many PvP based games out, and INNO has already made some of those in a much more PvP focused way than this.
FoE is supposed to be different.

- L