• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Misson not completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have mission to produce 3 good horseshoes, i produce him 6 time and nothing...

DeletedUser

Please use the BUG REPORT TEMPLATE to report your bugs so the mods can get all the info they need from you to help you as much as they can.

This is mandatory.

Check if you are producing the actual "Good Horseshoes", also, the quest counts it from the moment you receive it.

- Lodroth

DeletedUser4089

*The quest counts from the moment you Accept it.

Threads that do not follow the required format will be closed. Please Edit your original post to follow the format, or to update us if what we've said already has resolved the issue.

DeletedUser

I will give you a little more time to use the template, but as Lodroth mentioned, make sure you are producing the right thing, along with that make sure you accepted the quest.

DeletedUser

The "accept" button in it's current state only generates unnecessary support tickets and bogus bug reports because other than triggering a quest, it has no other function but to confuse the players. You can abort a quest whether you ticked "accept" or not, the button just changes from "accept" to "ok".

DeletedUser

I am closing this, I think he figured out what was wrong since he has not posted as of yet. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.