• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing traded goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser114621
  • Start date

DeletedUser114621

Hello,

I have noticed several times than after trading, not all the goods appear in the inventory.
Ex:
I post on offer to trade 20 A goods for 20 B goods, and after somebody accepts the offer, in the inventory there were not added the 20 B goods, but less than 20.... ???
I knew how many goods I had before as I wanted to collect goods for building a GB so I noticed that something is wrong.

What's happened, what is going wrong?

DeletedUser97166

This is something you need to contact Support about, they can check you are getting all the goods. However it may just be a display issue and would strongly recommend refreshing your game and checking again. Or at least testing it, writing down the amounts, not spending anything until the trade is taken then looking again to make sure it is not something else rather than you not getting the goods from the trades.