• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Missing pop-up in "Crop Rotations" research

DeletedUser

The pop-up in the "Crop Rotations" research does not work.

We are unable to see, and plan for, the resources required to unlock that research.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see that this is a duplicate, having been reported over two weeks ago.

Presumably this is very simple: Why hasn't it been fixed?

Somebody needs to hustle the developers out of the beer gardens and back to work, eh?

DeletedUser

If you folks aren't going to fix this, how about a hint of what the resource requirements are?

At least you could do that, couldn't you?

Moderators? Developers? Anybody!???

DeletedUser65

its
FREE to unlock once you research it, call it a gift

DeletedUser

Can you place a screen shot, I have advanced beyond this in one of my worlds and am not up to it in the other so I can not replicate your issue... thankyou :)

DeletedUser

Attached:

Crop.jpg

DeletedUser

Agreed with farmerlynch. It appears to have no unlock cost, so it is free to unlock once you research it. That's why there is no popup. I'm in the process of researching it right now (20 more forge points), so I will be able to confirm in a day or so.

DeletedUser

I can confirm that there is no unlock cost. However i think it should still have a popup saying that it doesn't cost a thing, it will save lots of wtf moments.

DeletedUser

Somewhere in the original thread to this "bug" the CM announced he would have this research checked, as in his opinion, no researches should be unlockable without costs. We'll have to wait and see how the outcome of this will turn out. As only 40 silk is required in total in the tech tree so far, maybe 250 silk to unlock crop rotation can be taken into consideration to balance out the goods production :p

Last edited by a moderator: