• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing FPs from Treasure Hunt Quest

DeletedUser108961

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m (64-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: When opening the 4 hours treasure (4th treasure in treasure hunt quest), I was awarded with a Small Forge Point Package, but it never went to the inventory. Just disappeared.
  • Screenshots: not applicable
  • How often this occurs: It was the 1st time a treasure award was not added to the inventory, but it wasn't the 1st time items are not added from different sources. I didn't report in those occasions but this is getting a little frustrating.
  • Urgency: This is a minor bug but can be annoying in a larger scale, and ultimately change the game.
  • Preventative Actions: not applicable
  • Summary: I opened the 4th treasure from treasure hunt quest during the timer and was awarded with a Small Forge Point Package, but it didn't went to the inventory. Notice I currently have a Small Forge Point Package in my inventory but I already had it before opening this treasure.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes. There are many missing item reports but none that I was able to find from the treasure hunt quest.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, unsuccessfuly.

Thank you.