• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: missing expansion rewards

DeletedUser1038

on the end of the game in 3 occasions on the battle field in the provinces mount killmore,spearth,cuttingham expansions are not rewarded.

in 2 occasions on the tech tree in optics and pest control expansions are not rewarded.

can somebody look into this there 5 expansions are a lot of buildings i still can built there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reported and still not fixed a month later. I have just unlocked New Trade Routes and got NO expansion...

DeletedUser

I just won the tournament on Arvahall and it did not give me expansion award, badges and says there is no current champion. :mad:

DeletedUser1378

I just won the tournament on Arvahall and it did not give me expansion award, badges and says there is no current champion. :mad:

I just won an Iron Age tournament today too, no medals awarded, still no current champion and points have not been reset. Clearly says tournament has ended. That was four hours ago. Sent in-game support ticket.

DeletedUser

Trickykid said:
I just won an Iron Age tournament today too, no medals awarded, still no current champion and points have not been reset. Clearly says tournament has ended. That was four hours ago. Sent in-game support ticket.

Maybe you should read:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...hangelog-0-10-1&p=26236&viewfull=1#post26236] :)

DeletedUser1378

Hmmm, yes, read it, but it is not 2pm on Sunday in my part of the world...

"All Tournaments are stopped between 2 PM and 8 PM on Sunday, and start again after merging has been completed, around 8 AM monday morning."

DeletedUser

Hmmm, yes, read it, but it is not 2pm on Sunday in my part of the world...

"All Tournaments are stopped between 2 PM and 8 PM on Sunday, and start again after merging has been completed, around 8 AM monday morning."

Try reading this part instead ;)
Upon update:
Current PvP Champions will not be visible due to an too long Migration. The champion is still the champion and will get his medals as planned. Will just not be visible due to the update.

I'm not sure why it didn't lead you directly to meant post by Nino, thought I had linked it right... it's a bit further down in the thread! Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I completed the Bronze Age Tournament in Tyr on Cirgard, which should have closed about 3 hours ago while I slept. I was way in front, and should have won 10 medals. Now it says there are 4 days to go, and there is no champion. There is no one listed in players box at all.

I was also in the Iron Age Tournament in Badakus on Cirgard, with 7 days to go, and had nearly 10,000 points. I was the only player listed there. Those points have disappeared. I have disappeared from the list, and there is now 4 days to go there.

How do I report this?

DeletedUser

similar situation for me on the final tower....which is worth 150 medals.

DeletedUser

I was way in front, and should have won 10 medals. Now it says there are 4 days to go, and there is no champion. There is no one listed in players box at all.

Same thing has happend to me. But I'm so used to be ignored by Innogames and their sorry excuses, so I won't even attempt to report.

This is a BETA, I know that, but Innogames still doesn't mind charging the players that helps them develop this game. Releasing something that works as bad as this is not really helping them build up the companys image. In my opinion we should get paid to play this instead..... :rolleyes: