• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Missing confirmation - Unithealing with Diamonds

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

when you have a wounded unit and select them to exchange around between defense and attack you need to push this button :
301n70m.jpg

If you accidentally hit the "heal unit" button below - you pay diamonds (in this case 8) without any confirmation at all.
There must be at least a message like this : "Do you wish to pay xxx diamonds for a healing ?" appear on your screen.

I dont want the dia's back - I want a player confirmation ingame for every action that costs diamonds.

Greets
Funonline

DeletedUser

Every time you click anything that cost diamonds, it asks you confirm the spending and you can check a box to never be asked again, is it possible to clicked it in the past?

I tried to heal my soldier and it asked me:

2012-05-02 12-38-53.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't get this confirmation when I healed the unit (didn't need the heal anyway .. :() and I'm 100 percent sure of it ...
The unit had -3 hp and was not sooo badly damaged = 8 diamonds
So maybe you only get one if it's over a specified limit - 20 or more ?

When that's the case, lower the confirmation limit to 1 diamond.

Let's say you only have 25 dia's and needed the 8 for a special purpose ...
Another example - you have 1000 of it and planned them all the way down to the last one already - then you've got now 8 missing.
Sure you could refill them anytime - but spend more money only for 8 diamonds ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still asking me to confirm for 16 diamonds.

I think you really do have to remember if you checked the "never ask me again" box.

Open a support ticket, ask them to look into it and remove it if that's the case??