• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing army units

I have army buildings which show trained units yet when I look in "army management" they are not present.
For example: When I look at my Ordnance Factory just now, it shows 4 trained rapid fire cannons but when I look in army management there are only 2 in total.
When I check the numbers, other trained units are missing too.
Is there something I'm missing or is this a game flaw?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, so here's a screenshot of what I mean:
FoE Units.png

Make sure you have selected Attached in that menu there.

You can also post a screenshot of your army screen, to better illustrate your issue.

Looking at your screenshots, you have 2 Rapid Fire Cannons (first and fourth) and 2 Lancers (second and fourth) that are part of the PvP Arena Army, so they will not show in your army management screen.
Ha, never noticed that small tower mark on the PvP defense units. Even veteran players can learn new stuff. :)
I use unattached units as PvP defence though, so the tower mark doesn't appear on the units in my barracks.

Last edited: