• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Minorbug : Moneycalculation on Roof Tile House

DeletedUser

Hi,

one Roof Tile House gives you 18 gold per 15 minutes, and 21 with 120 precent boost from happiness.
But do the math 120 precent from 18 are : 21,6 which is in my opinion 22 not 21
So we are missing 1 piece of gold for each house and round you collect.
Let's say you have 20 of these houses 21 x 20 x 4 (for an hour) and you get = 1680 gold, with 22 x 20 x 4 = 1760 gold
So 80 gold less each gaminghour or 1920 each day (yeah I know nobody plays for 24 hours... :rolleyes:)
No big deal, but to make things precise ...

DeletedUser

I guess it's rounded down on purpose. But I have come to a point now where I have 13k supplies and only 2k coins. So, rounding it up might be better. :')

DeletedUser

I'm setting this to "Not a bug" for the time being. Once all - and I mean ALL - other bugs have been fixed, please remind me to set this to confirmed by posting here again. That way, the devs don't have to die from boredom when this project is finished and flawless :P

No offense please!