• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Minor Sound Error at Incident Collection

• Thread starter DeletedUser110616
  • Start date

DeletedUser110616

I noticed it since the update which made it possible to close the window with incident reward by clicking on the background (rather than on the OK button as was the only way to close it earlier). The issue is: ALWAYS after new login into a game (even multiple times a day), the very first incident I click on DOES NOT produce the sound of clicking at incident. All subsequent clicks produce that sound. It is the same across all three servers I play on (UK, CZ, BETA).
I would say - who cares if the game chimes at me when clicking on incident or not. The reason why I'm trying to tell it to someone is, that - like it or not - there is some miniature error in the code and my concern is that there MIGHT BE some other error underlying that. That's all. Not the sound per se, but just so that there isn't anything bigger hidden.

PC version ONLY (this error does NOT happen on mobile Android version)
Browser Chrome
Windows 10 and Windows 7 (using two computers, same thing)

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the report. I have investigated further and can confirm this issue. Upon further investigation I received confirmation that this is by design when the game is loading that some items may not play the first time an object of that type is clicked, even if the game has been loaded for a while.