• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Minor] Motivate button not disabled

DeletedUser

So I was going about my business, motivating/polishing the towns of the 0 point players of my region when I noticed this:

28gv6f6.png

Short and sweet: I was able to click on the "motivate" button even though no building was able to be motivated. (The description says I could motivate that hut, but when I clicked on it nothing happened)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm - This is strange... you say they are 0 points... I didn't think you could even motivate a 0 point city...

DeletedUser1081

i support 0-point cities all the time. i'm at a point where i need gold (and good karma!) more than i need the battle points, and unless they have at least a chalet it's not worth plundering them.