• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Minimize button on the Building Menu leaves the building tabs visible

DeletedUser11626

The minimize button on the Building Menu need some tweaking from its current behavior.

When you click the minimize button it will leave the menu header visible, but it will also leave the various building tabs visible [the first 4 tabs]. When minimized the tabs can still be selected, but you cannot click any building to place.

I think when the building menu is minimized these tabs should close: it's much nicer that way.

Also: there is no tooltip for the currently selected tab when hovered over with the mouse pointer. The tooltip comes up only for the tabs that are in the background.

Attachments

• Building menu down.png
    Building menu down.png
    436.5 KB · Views: 172

DeletedUser

Never noticed that before, but I see that you have your Player Bar lowered.
Try putting it back up and you'll see the tabs are nicely 'hidden'.

I cannot confirm if this is a new bug or an intended thing that just has never been noticed before.

As for there being no tooltip, that probably is intentional.. There's no need for a tooltip to show what your current tab is.. because it's already showing what's in that tab.

- L

Last edited by a moderator: