• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Military upgrades

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
As you progress through the game you are able to get more effective military units.
Taking into account the shortage of space is it always worth keeping the older buildings?
In some cases it seems obvious that the old unit has been surpassed, e.g. Mounted warrior rather than Horseman but in others not so obvious.
What are people doing? Do they replace Slingers with Stone throwers etc?

If one does sell a Military unit what happens to the Military built by that unit? Do they just disappear?

Regards Graham

DeletedUser2456

Hello Grayham
I will answer your questions in a list :)
1)
Grayham said:
Is it work keeping old Buildings
Its what you feel like doing, but when you advance to next ages etc you will have to upgrade them to get better millitary buildings and troops to take secotors.
2)
Grayham said:
Replace Slingers wth Stone Throwers
What you have done there is a typical upgrade of a Unit, If I can I will wait to upgrade my troops every so often but If I can not advance this is when I start upgrading troops one by one making it easier for me :)
3)
Grayham said:
Sell a millitary building, do they disappear
Yep, they get swiped from your account because you do not have the building to supply them.

I hope I have helped you today in your "Military Upgrades questions"
Regards,
Chromeozone