• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Military unit and battle issues with 1.86

Stingy

Private
The bugs when fighting do still exist for me in the current version of the game.
Mostly not being able to heal units using diamonds, but also internal error and game just freezing after finishing a battle.

1.86.73d67b6 (11.10.2016 10:45), Stingy (1835749), en14, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 10, Opera 40.0.2308.81, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Amy Steele

General
My Ordnance Factory is now unstuck. Looks like this particular bug has been squashed, at least.

That's good news indeed Lambada the Certain. Hopefully it will stay that way. Please do let us know if any buildings do get stuck from now on though.

Seems we need to add one more issue here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...cess-uninjured-units-or-is-it-a-glitch.32472/

Thanks to Michael K. who has provided something of a workaround in this post: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ed-units-or-is-it-a-glitch.32472/#post-207914

Ludicrous

Private
I had a different problem. First after a fight, when I had just healed my troops, when i got back to the next fight, 2 of my rogues had disappeared completely so I was only shown 6 troops not 8. Then the next night, instead of disappearing, 2 of the rogues got replaced with spearfighters, again after healing after a fight. I couldnt collect spearfighters. Then, when I tried to put up a spearfighter barracks, the barracks wouldnt build - only the 30 sec timer appeared and stuck there.

DeletedUser108047

i've noticed something else odd... when you finish a battle and you have lost a unit, when you open the next battle window the AI has selected a unit to fill the gap filling the army. Have been caught twice in neighbourhood pvp attacking with 1+7 rogues, then in the next battle finding myself with 8 rogues all of a sudden
Similarly if I heal dead units, they are healed (or at least the final screen of the battle shows them healed and diamonds deducted but when I go to the next battle the army is not 8 units as from the end of the last battle but 8 different units. Given I have 7-800 troops its hard to know whether my troops were healed or not. All I know is I paid for them to be healed
Thirdly after placing a siege army, on occasion (not consistently) reopening the battle window shows not 8 empty slots but an army chosen seemingly by the AI...which then needs to be removed and replaced before continuing with the siege

Stingy

Private
The same problems with 'Internal Error' is still coming up, whilst doing GE fights.
This comes up mostly in between 2-wave battles, while using diamonds to heal troops. When returning to the game, you are presented with the option to continue the fight or not, but troops that you could not yet heal, are lost. So it seems that it is not gone with the 1.87 update!

DeletedUser

My problem is that an attacker boost from my Friends a Tavern is not being applied to my attacking troops. That 20% is making all the difference and I’ve lost every battle - even though I come close! This is wasting my units and my tavern silver, but what I want most is tI complete this daily quest, which requires me to gain a sector by fighting. I’m so frustrated!
I’m doing this via app, on an iPhone. I’ve tried closing the app and coming back. I’ve tried logging out and back in but it still doesn’t show. I triedattaching screenshots - one that shows my attacker boosts (from the town hall) the others showed my boost from the tavern. Time stamp should show that they are concurrent, but the system won’t let me add them. I could send email, but am not sure where. Please help! I’ve lost so many units that I’m no longer sure if I’ll be able to achieve this goal if it’s fixed. I put a lot of effort into preparing g - beefing up my Zeus statue and all. Please help! Thanks!