• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Military Defense Question

DeletedUser6328

What is a good defense against Dragoons, and Musketeers, that will at least slow down attackers greater abilities against me. I am in the 2nd to last era, and as of now have 4 Knights, 4 Ballistas, and 2 Trebuchets. I just want it so that he has some loses to his attacks making it more evened out to slow hi attacks down.

DeletedUser

Check out this link, go to unit bonuses and you will see which units are best;

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...-to-all-buildings-units-towers-and-expansions

Dragoons are great against Musketeers & Rangers are great against Dragoons. It seems as though your units will not keep the attacker at bay, the Knights are your best unit available for taking out those Musketeers but preventing him from breaching your city walls at present seems impossible until you have developed to the Colonial Age but even then it will still be difficult.
The best thing to do to protect your city from being plundered is to collect your goods, supplies and coins as soon as they are produced.

~ddrd1981

Last edited by a moderator: