• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

military buildings gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser4483
  • Start date

DeletedUser4483

Was wondering is this a bug ... built the spear fighter barracks ... but when i loose a couple of spearfighters in battle my barracks collapse and i have to sell the remains and then rebuy and build a new one .. that seems to have now stopped but now i just got the slinger barracks and lost one slinger in battle and lost the barracks which iv had to replace. As the slinger barracks is costly and slow to build am wondering will i have this problem again when i use a slinger in battle.

DeletedUser4483

ok if it happens again ill fill in a bug report ... as its expensive and slow to replace these buildings ... in my case with the slinger though i didnt loose the battle just the slinger and when i got back the slinger barricks was down so i had to sell the land and rebuild

DeletedUser4483

ok it happened again lost a slinger in battle but won battle and slinger barricks was just foundations ... tried to report bug but game froze so closed down and restarted ... good news though on restart slinger barricks back. so hopefully restarts will do the job in future beats having to rebuy a new barricks

DeletedUser1081

very glad to hear your barracks pulled itself back together!
please do report the bug, though, ok? it helps make the game better for everyone