• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Messages box not flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharl

Corporal
HI - we just had an update and now my message box doesn't flash when new messages are posted in the guild. I"ve rebooted, refreshed etc. Other members are experiencing the same,
Laptop
Win10
Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
EN Langendorn

Last edited:

pharl

Corporal
Me too. Did they just update to 1.180?
Not sure what the update was, but it's driving me nuts! Have to have the messages open all the time to see any new messages. For about 20 minutes I thought everything went quiet and no one was messaging. Then I opened up the message board to see about 90 new messages!

syjytg

Master Corporal
Well I have push notifications to my phone to tell me when I have new messages so I don't miss anything.

pharl

Corporal
Well I have push notifications to my phone to tell me when I have new messages so I don't miss anything.
I have the same, but mostly play on laptop so it means checking messages all the time while I"m trying to do game play.

DeletedUser

I think mobile does not experience this as it does not happen on beta

Maikeru

Private
I have it to so do a few of my team also. Appears to be fine on tablets and phones but not working on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.