• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Messagebox appearing as well as inventory.

• Thread starter DeletedUser106348
  • Start date

DeletedUser106348

• World: Korch
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 40, Adobe Flash 16.0
  • Overview of the bug: When I receive a blueprint following aiding/motivating/polishing a player, I click the 'View Inventory' button to see all the blueprints I currently have. At the same time, my messagebox comes up on top of the inventory. I then have to close the messagebox to view the inventory.
  • Screenshots: Sorry, no.
  • How often this occurs: Every time I get a blueprint from above actions.
  • Urgency: Minimal.
  • Preventative Actions: None known.
  • Summary: See overview.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
I have logged in several times and it has happened.

DeletedUser97349

Thank you for your bug report. Could you please try clearing your cache to see if the issue persists? For more instructions on how to do this, please see this guide: here

Edit: I have now been able to reproduce this issue (thanks Byeordie ;)) and will forward shortly.

DeletedUser6395

Is anyone else experiencing an "animations exceeded...and needs to restart" box?
It then turns animations off in the settings box and restarts the game and then I have to go into settings and turn it back on. Then it's fine for most of the day...unless I need to do a lot of polivating or collecting coins and supplies...and then it happens again.:((