• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Message self deletes.

DeletedUser102348

• World: en8 & en3
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/47.0,
  • Overview of the bug: The message you are writing will self delete if another message is posted whilst writing. Meaning you have to start your message again from the beginning.
  • Screenshots:N/A
  • How often this occurs: Everytime so far
  • Urgency: non-game changing.
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: Your message deleted whilst writing if another is posted
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser104177

• World: en8 & en3
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/47.0,
  • Overview of the bug: The message you are writing will self delete if another message is posted whilst writing. Meaning you have to start your message again from the beginning.
  • Screenshots:N/A
  • How often this occurs: Everytime so far
  • Urgency: non-game changing.
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: Your message deleted whilst writing if another is posted
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes
I've got the same issue on en4 and others are also experiencing this issue

Roc8

Corporal
I am having the same issue on en5 and en11. as soon as someone types on that thread, whatever i have been typing vanishes. I am using IE 9.0. it seems it does not matter the browser. it is a glitch within the game. others are having this same issue.

DeletedUser

The text being entered into the messenger could get lost if another player sent a response at the same time. This problem was resolved.
Looks like this will be fixed in update to 1.82.
As ever, amazing effort on keeping us up to date with bug progress, "support".