• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message error with trades

Mandolyn

Private
A guild member asked in the Trade thread, why his trades were deleted, but it seems to be a message error because on pc it says 'The attached trade offer does not exist anymore.' however, on mobile it says ' This message was deleted' and it's causing confusion as guild members think that the guild admins are deleting their trades :( This seems new as it appeared shortly after the update on Monday 26th

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-105425_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-105425_Forge of Empires.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
I was wondering why so many messages were being deleted across my worlds. Thank you, I rarely play on pc so hasn't noticed this!!

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
One of our members asked if we had changed the trade rules in guild, as they thought we were deleting their trades. It’s not hard to work out but it’s not a good message.

Knight of ICE

The whole point of this section of the forum is to report things like this

Yes and after that I conclude I can not fix it myself, have not heard about it being a known bug and can not say it is not a bug. So the best way I can help you is to tell you to conatct Support. System works great don't you think? Another one solved.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
I understand what you’re saying @Knight of ICE and it made me smile, but I feel you’re under-valuing:
* having the community confirm an issue
* collecting information
* informing the community that a problem exists and has (we assume) been reported to devs
* reassuring the community that their feedback is valued and issues are taken seriously

Asking people to contact support is useful but I do hope that this thread being kept open is an indication that you will stop shutting down the conversation when you do so.

Yes and after that I conclude I can not fix it myself, have not heard about it being a known bug and can not say it is not a bug. So the best way I can help you is to tell you to conatct Support. System works great don't you think? Another one solved.
@Lady Marlena was quite happy previously to take bug reports from here that had all the required information and had been confirmed by the community or they could replicate themselves without having to contact support.

Besides supports stock answer to anything is uninstall the app, clear cache and reinstall. Its too much hassle to have to jump through this hoop every time that I simply don't bother with support for issues and bugs anymore

Knight of ICE

@Lady Marlena was quite happy previously to take bug reports from here that had all the required information and had been confirmed by the community or they could replicate themselves without having to contact support.

Besides supports stock answer to anything is uninstall the app, clear cache and reinstall. Its too much hassle to have to jump through this hoop every time that I simply don't bother with support for issues and bugs anymore

I do not have the tools Lady M has. Not even an ingame moderator has. They can not do anything with a message here. They need a ticket. Besides that, this did not have the required information, nor was it confirmed by the community.

Deleted member 109369

Generally speaking we do like to have people contact support in case (and we usually do ) need to look at accounts to dig deeper. Having said that, we do also try to look at bug reports in the bug section. As far as this particular issue is concerned, I did report it today..

Mandolyn

Private