• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message Center

DeletedUser113200

Change the message center option sending a message to everybody on my friends list when i go into create message the only option is guild members why is that. why cant it have a check box beside everybody name on your friends list including guild member can you please change it to be more convenient. It has a little scroony button that says ADD what the add what am I suppose to know 80 peoples name on my friends list

DeletedUser113110

Change the message center option sending a message to everybody on my friends list when i go into create message the only option is guild members why is that. why cant it have a check box beside everybody name on your friends list including guild member can you please change it to be more convenient. It has a little scroony button that says ADD what the add what am I suppose to know 80 peoples name on my friends list
Well, first off, -1
Second, people hated it EVERY single time when someone introduced a 'Message All Friends' Idea. So that won't fly.
Third, Use good grammar, please. I struggle to understand this.

DeletedUser96901

why cant it have a check box beside everybody name on your friends list including guild member can you please change it to be more convenient.
because players don't want to have 100 different friends messages

guilds are a closed group: any 2 members of it can interact because they are in the guild

but friends aren't: the only person all in the list could interact is the guy writing the message. all other mustn't be friends with each other. so if one starts a message and another writes something it could be that 130 other would like to help that 2nd poster but can't do that

so it would even make 1000 times more sense that you have that feature for neighbors
because here it is again: a neighborhood is a closed group: everybody in it is a neighbor of any other person in it

so in guild or neighborhood:
player 1 wants something. starts a message. all other players can use this message. and who don't want to use it leave it and hoping the others are nice enough to use that message and don't spam with another message
with friends:
player 1 wants something. starts a message. player 2 wants something. he MUST start another message because he has different friends. and there is no chance in hell that a message is used multiple times from the ones who want to use it and only left once from the once who don't. here players are doomed to leave them daily a hundred times

To send messages use the app.
to send messages put the people in it who really should get them

and not 140 friends because you don't know who are really helping you

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

Also you can only have 100 people in a group message. Unluckily you can have 140 friends, wich means 141 people to add to the message, counting you. That's 41 too much.

Agent327

Overlord

Great new idea! NOT!!!!

Suggested multiple times already.!!

DeletedUser

On the one hand, I hate as much as the next guy receiving messages with ridiculous trade offers or GBs where you can't secure a spot without contributing four times the reward that you are going to get. So I would rather not make it easier to spam your friends.

On the other hand, you can already do that on the app. So I can't see why you shouldn't be able to do it on a computer.