• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Message Center - Remove Announcement

Add delete button to announcement?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Ability to remove announcements in message center.

Reason: I've read it and it's a waste of a valuable space not to mention it's there since monday.

Visual:
upload_2019-10-10_2-55-59.png

Agent327

Overlord
Has been brought up several times before. Reason they want to keep it I think was that they want to make sure players can not complain they missed something. That's why there is overkill with the trumpet as well.

Last edited:
yeah good idea,whole message center needs a revamp and add a hold&lock facility at least 2 threads for admin to use,guild area forum totaly useless

DeletedUser12400

Has been brought up several times before. Reason they want to keep it I think was that they want to make sure players can not complain they missed something. That's why there is overkill with the trumpet as well.
There was some reason behind it but I don't remind it. There is no way player can miss it of course if player accidentally deletes it and that's a different story. I remind when guild message appeared many complained regarding space and now this and it will remain for a week!?:?:(

Agent327

Overlord
There was some reason behind it but I don't remind it. There is no way player can miss it of course if player accidentally deletes it and that's a different story. I remind when guild message appeared many complained regarding space and now this and it will remain for a week!?:?:(

I totally agree with you, but like I said, they made it clear they do not want it.

DeletedUser12400

True again, but those restrictions were taken away because they wanted to. Not as a result of an idea proposed.
I don't know most likely but again there might been some influence from received suggestions or not anyway the point is if they say they don't want it then it doesn't mean forever and it can be subject to change. In early period we could even see a developer in a forum.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser117959

Perhaps they don't automatically add a delete button because then players could delete it without reading it. Maybe a more acceptable suggestion would be to add a delete button once the player has opened/read the announcement? Or maybe have a delete button within the announcement itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.