• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message center notifications

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Proposal: The app it self has very rudimentary way of turning on and off the notifications. My idea would give a bit more control to the player.

Have you checked for similar ideas?:
Yes, there was no idea like that.

Reason:
As i stated the game has several options like guild,group and privat mesages notifications that are just general. Now lets say you turn on group mesage notifications , you will get them for all threads where in reality you really want them maybe just from one of them.

Details: Big guilds have many public threads that are from swaps to gvg. In this case some threds could be important and time sensitive. My idea would be that in mesage center there is an option to turn on notifications for specific group mesage thread. Along side that i would also implement that the notification contains the thread name for easy recognising what it is about. So in this way each player could get notifications for what he needs. This could also be good for situations where 3 or 4 people are helping each other and have there own thred to do so , to turn notifications for that one and have a litle bit better way of comunication .

Balance:
There is no balance issue here as it doesn't affect basic game.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
What about PC players?

If devs have to do this they can not focus on the blur.
And about blur ... they simply didn't need to include one and loss time on fixing it ... it would be like builders build full walls and then demolish parts just to fit the doors lol ...

And focus on the topic , please ;-)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Then there is a balance isssue.
Please, clarify it for me ? You think with current notification system that they are on a lesser position?
And i actually know more people playing only on mobile then people that only play on PC so this could be beneficial to them as well...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
From PC version you could get email notification, or it can be implemneted as addon to Chrome. But this is not the main part of the idea. It is improving the current notification system Inno allready gave us.

Agent327

Overlord
From PC version you could get email notification, or it can be implemneted as addon to Chrome. But this is not the main part of the idea. It is improving the current notification system Inno allready gave us.

PC does not have a notification system.

DeletedUser

Mja,.. -1

I have to be concequent in what I feel about app vs software.
I rather have the devs to have time without distractions, to bring actively efforts to bring the software - and app version, closer together as for possibilities goes.

Emberguard

Legend
+1 from your proposal it reads like it's on a per thread basis. Not just every thread. So if it's determined not by the thread creator, but by the individual participants then this is a good idea

What I would like: If you set a notification setting for a Group Message that you leave and are re-added to the notification setting remains as active for that thread

EG: We have a observatory thread. We leave once donated and are re-added each week.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 from your proposal it reads like it's on a per thread basis. Not just every thread. So if it's determined not by the thread creator, but by the individual participants then this is a good idea

What I would like: If you set a notification setting for a Group Message that you leave and are re-added to the notification setting remains as active for that thread

EG: We have a observatory thread. We leave once donated and are re-added each week.
Yes , that is something that could be added. That you preference for a certain thread remains untill you are added in the same one againe . And yes , offcours it would be set up by the player who wants to be notified. As current way lets you be notified of all group messages.