• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Message Center: Guild Conversation

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add a guild conversation with guild icon.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Reason: It's hard to recognize in sight guild conversation from group conversations.

Visual Aids:
guild icon.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105579

+1,and +1 in general to the series of ideas of improving messages..

However, I think there needs to me a message system fix up before... like some of the problems mentioned in the previous thread by Test Ament..

DeletedUser2989

A question, What "condition" would cause the program to recognize the conversation as a "guild conversation" and not a group one?

I ask because you sometimes start "guild" conversations but then have people join or leave (meaning someone in your guild is not included or outside your guild but is included), thus rendering that conversation no longer a pure "guild conversation".

DeletedUser105579

Overtype, can I make a suggestion?

I think it would be beneficial to everyone here as a clarification, if you made an idea clarifying how a guild message would work, and include these last two message ideas as sub-ideas of that idea... Just my two cents

DeletedUser107059

I suppose you could restrict Guild messages to those with higher rights - so the heads + EMA/HMA generals etc could send guild messages other messages not so marked.. I can see problems with that approach but it would make a clear delineation.

DeletedUser104833

Would be very useful to be able to remove people from message threads. I'm not interested in certain topics that create a lot of new messages in my mailbox. Also- when people leave or are removed from the guild they could just be removed from threads without restarting it.

DeletedUser16126

A question, What "condition" would cause the program to recognize the conversation as a "guild conversation" and not a group one?

I ask because you sometimes start "guild" conversations but then have people join or leave (meaning someone in your guild is not included or outside your guild but is included), thus rendering that conversation no longer a pure "guild conversation".

I think if you hit the 'send to all guild members' button, then it shall send responses only to the people that are currently in the guild. Old guild members shall not see messages from a previous guild anymore, and thus not be able to reply to it.

DeletedUser2989

As mentioned by Overtype, this idea is now implemented in update 1.69. :) (sorry it's taken so long to get around to moving it)