• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message Center Diaster

DeletedUser

If a player not using the App was to make a longer message what happens about the App user being able to read it? The idea of the new message system is for it to be equal for all and unfortunately that has been to the detriment of the browser users in some areas. I have severe criticism for how the message system has been introduced before it was ready but there was always going to have to be some trade offs for all the platforms to be compatible.

I can see that but making the mail system unusable should not have been one of the aims especially when its working to the detriment of the Guilds

DeletedUser653

its being fixed in beta so it will come along soon

Well they have fixed the issue with everyone leaving re-mailing you to say they have left and that is a massive improvement for a guild :)

but still no way to delete someone who has left without restarting mails and no way to add a new member of the guild to existing messages. But the "Biggy" has been fixed

DeletedUser106439

till you struggle to "fix" THE PERFECT MESSAGING SYSTEM YOU HAVE BROKE, can you at least give us way to check ( mark ) all the threads we don't need and delete them in one go ???

cmoooon .... DOOOOO SOOOMETHING

DeletedUser99588

I can see that but making the mail system unusable should not have been one of the aims especially when its working to the detriment of the Guilds

Agreed. They should never have released it from beta but unfortunately that is Innogames for you. They consider beta to be a prototype testing area and the live servers are used for beta testing. Not a good way to treat paying customers but even amongst a plethora of complaints about this happening time and time again they continue to do so. All I can say is if you find it unacceptable stop buying diamonds until they change their ways.

DeletedUser99692

till you struggle to "fix" THE PERFECT MESSAGING SYSTEM YOU HAVE BROKE, can you at least give us way to check ( mark ) all the threads we don't need and delete them in one go ???

cmoooon .... DOOOOO SOOOMETHING

A check and Delete All feature would be brilliant if it worked. The very thought of being able to tidy up in one fell swoop is so tantalizing it borders on the wicked. I am willing to be wicked in that instance lol