• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Message Center: Close Messages

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Chat host is able to close messages

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Reason: It's really necessary

Visual Aids:
Closed.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

DeletedUser105579

+1, and thank you for this idea

Just one question which comes to my mind: what happens if there is an inter-guild message? By this idea, it would not be able to be closed? I think this would be a little off tangent, but I would like to suggest that message starter be added to the list of people who can close a message.

DeletedUser

I can totally see where you are coming from with this idea overtype, it is an excellent suggestion that receives my full support.

Princess Amira

DeletedUser

+1 from me, definitely useful. Should it be extended to included those with Notifier rights?

DeletedUser96901

+1

but technically there are not guild messages in the game
at start of the message simply all guild members at that points are put in the recipient list

because as many of us know: if the members change the recipients still stay the same

so at first we need real guild messages:
when a new member joins he will be automatically getting already started guild messages
and when a player leaves the guild he doesn't get the messages anymore

DeletedUser105579

+1

but technically there are not guild messages in the game
at start of the message simply all guild members at that points are put in the recipient list

because as many of us know: if the members change the recipients still stay the same

so at first we need real guild messages:
when a new member joins he will be automatically getting already started guild messages
and when a player leaves the guild he doesn't get the messages anymore

Did you say the devs are ACTUALLY going to fix the message system? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser107059

+1 anything to stop OT or expired member list chats would be a bonus

DeletedUser97579

+1 - but I'd also like to see an option where the distribution list can be edited to add/remove people from the thread.
If forking would become an issue - then anyone removed (maybe limit the permission to do this to the thread originator to account for cross guild/friend message threads) would get that closed message from above?

DeletedUser15432

I like this idea and therefore it merits a score of +1, I also like the proposed amendment from Sunyata

DeletedUser2989

As per update 1.61:
In one of the upcoming versions we plan to implement a nice addition to the groups: group 'creators' will be able to add/remove players from already created groups conversations.

It's not quite as specific as this idea proposed but should serve the same purpose?

DeletedUser2989

I'll mark this one as forwarded then (as we know it's coming but not sure exactly when). :)