• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

merger of neighbourhoods in Arvahall / attacks

eeyore

Corporal
I have noticed that the merger of neighbourhoods in A. resulted in a very odd mixture of mostly high rated players and there are hardly any very low ranking players left at all. And even though I have not even conquered progressive or industrial age towers (for battle), I keep getting attacked by higher ranking players, which is completely pointless, as they just keep getting more points and richer if they plunder.

Luckily, I seem to have managed the plundering by negotiating with the individuals directly.

The game developers seem to have overlooked that some players do like to trade and "potter". It's quite silly to assume that everyone would just be "trigger happy". Not to mention that silly ghost car (bug report for this raised) that keeps driving through even though it is of the incorrect age.

I don't necessarily blame players to exploit the game (unless they keep plundering) but the blame the developers for making the game more warlike. What is wrong with peaceful trading empires that achieve growth through negotiation (I trade goods and negotiate for land).

I have had my moan. Thank you.

DeletedUser7719

The new merge was suppose to keep every neighbor around the same point on the tech tree. I think a merge will now happen every two weeks, so if you don't like your neighborhood, just put your fp in a GB rather than the tech tree.
Btw, how is having higher neighbors prevent people from trading and "pottering"? I'm a little confused there

DeletedUser12172

Hello! I love this game and play nearly every day.
However, I am really not happy with this merge. I went up to No 60 something when before I was in the first ranks. My city is plundered every day by players with zillions of points that I will never be able to protect my town from. Furthermore, being at such low level, I can hardly beat other players. Therefore, I lose pratically all my battles. And the trades at my level are scarce. I cannot advance as before. I am losing interest here. I bought diamonds for a game that is letting me down. Very disappointing.
Well, I had my moan too. But I hope something will be done soon. Thank you and best regards