• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Merge neighbourhoods?

DeletedUser

When exactly will that happen?
I have 5 people left into mine and how the heck am I supposed to farm now?
It says in the Announcements that merging happens on Mondays.
Question is why not did you do a preliminary one when you killed all inactives and then you can do it as rule on Mondays or whenever? Why do we have to wait for almost a week now? It makes no sense.

Cheers

DeletedUser65

the merge is set to happen 3am mondays, the update that removed the inactives came around 12-1pm on monday hence why have to wait till next monday for the merge to happen. i actually agree it makes no sense to remove the inactives and then make us wait a week but at the same time i dont understand how coding works and im assuming this was an avoidable side effect of the update, for all we know to have kept the inactives visible may have required a large re-writing of the updates code(which could have delayed it all even further). unfortunately we just need to suck it up and wait

DeletedUser3043

My neighbourhood has shrunk to only 12 players the pro's are everyone you attack has an army out so more points for killing them and they have stuff to plunder like lumber, stone and wine, also there are less people who will attack you. The con's way less dead citys to hit where you only get 200 point per hit anyway (not much of a con really).

Look on the bright side, the neighbourhoods will get bigger and they will be full of people trying to plunder you LOL.

Mutz.

DeletedUser3355

I have 6 people and have no neighbours to polish/motivate and i have 9 coins :/ lol. any ideas to boost that figure until the time comes?

DeletedUser65

I have 6 people and have no neighbours to polish/motivate and i have 9 coins :/ lol. any ideas to boost that figure until the time comes?

join a well populated guild, you can polish/motivate each others citys ;)

DeletedUser3355

i joined a guild and it has 17 people which isnt toobad and i already have 24 houses they already take up too much room as it is haha but least they give me money. it was just good going through the 80 neighbours and getting 1600. thanks for the help