• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Merchant Trading

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Proposal:
Allow the player to input a custom value into the merchant trades for how much they're trading.
(Eg, if you have 3 to 1 activated, input a value of 100 goods offered by the merchant, and the cost value would automatically correct itself to 300 allowing you to then trade 100/300 instead of 1/3)

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Yes

Reason:
The entire reason for the merchant to exist is to fill in gaps in the market. However with them only giving out a single good at a time they're almost entirely useless. There's no point in having a 3 to 1 merchant in the tavern for such a high silver cost if it's barely even useable.

Details:
The player would be able to enter the amount the Merchant offers, the cost would automatically update when an amount is entered allowing the player to trade larger amounts with the merchant

Visual Aids:
Merchant.jpeg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
There's really no way to abuse this. The merchant is already set at higher amounts then other players can offer so it'd only help the merchant fulfil its' purpose of filling in market shortages

DeletedUser112745

If it were up to me, I'd send my army to slaughter the con-artists ... "merchants" for ripping me off, painting the city streets in their blood as a warning against future "merchants" who are tempted to try the same thing.
And then replace their business for one that'll give me monstrously generous mates-rates (otherwise they'd get fed to an actual monster). :D

But unfortunately that's not possible.

Oh, +1 to this idea.

(PS - Yes my play-style is pretty chaotic, evil and bloody ;) ).

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
-1 I would remove them all tougether ... it is a ripoff ... in the market what we actualy need is that like guild trades , trades between friends are free and on mobile market we need a column with the name of a player who is offering that trade ...

DeletedUser113110

-1 I would remove them all tougether ... it is a ripoff ... in the market what we actualy need is that like guild trades , trades between friends are free and on mobile market we need a column with the name of a player who is offering that trade ...
When you don't have trades what do you do? Wait?
What if you are in a hurry? Wait? Of course while the trade rates are unfair, you DO get the rapid speed. You can do it endlessly too, hypothetically.
If it's 3:1 then it's ok...
Btw why isn't this in Popular...

Status
Not open for further replies.