• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Merchant Trading

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

+1

-1 I would remove them all tougether ... it is a ripoff ... in the market what we actualy need is that like guild trades , trades between friends are free and on mobile market we need a column with the name of a player who is offering that trade
this idea appears to be about getting x amount of goods in 1 click - the example used here was 100 goods, currently you would need to click the merchant trade a total of 100 times to get 100 goods (not including 100 accept clicks).
NOTHING in your down vote response has ANYTHING to do with the idea, it's about your dislike of the merchants.
even some people who noted they don't use the merchants voted +1 - usually in the past it would be "I never use the merchants, so -1"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

+1 - never used a merchent and always assumed if i put in 100 the 300 would populate. plus another +1 for advertising the thread on your signature - neat :)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
+1

- Did not know the Tavern can change the rate from 1:10 to 1:3. Therefore did not know what the idea is about until on the second page, the skeleton (or zombie) in the hood explained it! +1 for the hooded skeleton/zombie! How cool he is! As cool as the hooded Arwan of the Daily Challenge (officially "Unnamed" but I know her name is Arwan).

(Edit: Arwan --> Arwen)

Status
Not open for further replies.