• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mercenaries Not Received

DeletedUser112520

Hello there,

I won x2 Mercenaries today and I think yesterday (I think both from the Guild Expedition) and a message said they were added my army pool but they wasn't there :(

I also won something (a fighter of some sort) in something else a week or so ago but the same thing happened.

I hope these rewards can be tracked and I can get them back. I may have lost more, I can't remember. I apologise for all the "thinks" as I am doing so much on this game and I only managed to signed up to the forums tonight.

Thank you for your help in advance :)

DeletedUser112520

I submitted a ticket at via Contact Support on the link above. I listed the ticket as a Bug.

Thank you for the help, Dudettas :)