• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medieval Master of Goods Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just had a quick question about this quest. The requirement is to "have all goods buildings from the High Middle Age."

Now, does this mean that I have to have them all built at the same time, or can I build them one by one AFTER having the quest at any point and it'll still count each one? (build one, delete, build another, etc.)

DeletedUser1081

i didn't do this quest, so i'm only guessing, but in my experience the "build XYZ" quests mean you can build/delete/build, while the "have XYZ" quests require that you have them all simultaneously.

DeletedUser

Has no one else done the quest? o_O

I have but I played it safe and didn't risk demolishing any of the HMA goods buildings till I had completed the quest. So I can't say for certain either, sorry :(

But I agree with mink, when the quest objective is worded that way it generally means we need to have them all up simultaneously.

DeletedUser

I have but I played it safe and didn't risk demolishing any of the HMA goods buildings till I had completed the quest. So I can't say for certain either, sorry :(

Same for me, and moreover as this quest was bugged for me (was reported :p) and it completed before I had the five different buildings built... However, I had built five goods buildings, but I had two beekeepers and no gold factory, if I remember right.
The quest requires to "build" all goods factories of the hma, not to "have" them - therefore I think you don't need to have them all at the same time. Again, no guarantees as I didn't try it that way myself. :)

Good luck on the quest!

DeletedUser

Same for me, and moreover as this quest was bugged for me (was reported :p) and it completed before I had the five different buildings built... However, I had built five goods buildings, but I had two beekeepers and no gold factory, if I remember right.
The quest requires to "build" all goods factories of the hma, not to "have" them - therefore I think you don't need to have them all at the same time. Again, no guarantees as I didn't try it that way myself. :)

Good luck on the quest!

I think you're mistaking this quest for the EMA equivalent, which is worded differently :) The beekeeper & Goldsmith are from EMA, not HMA.

My EMA goods buildings quest completed instantly for me as well as it, surprisingly, counted the EMA goods buildings I had previously built and demolished (before I'd got the quest). Wasn't the case with my HMA goods buildings quest though.

DeletedUser

I think you're mistaking this quest for the EMA equivalent, which is worded differently :) The beekeeper & Goldsmith are from EMA, not HMA.
OK, so a good night's sleep after not being very bright yesterday didn't help and my brain is still foggy :D
You're absolutely right, Lord Zena! ^^

DeletedUser

I will take this to the powers that be and come back with an answer for you.

DeletedUser65

if memory serves me correct they just need to be built to register so you dont need all 5 built at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.