• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • A New World is here!

Our newest world is now open! Read all about it here!

medals

klods hans

Monarch
Nothing.
You get points from fighting, spending goods (not trades) and from the buildings in your city.

Last edited:

klods hans

Monarch
not true just donated 1000 medals to treasury to test and had over 1000 ranking pts added to my ranking pts
Are you sure about that? According to thw Wiki, medals do not give points. At least, they are not mentioned.
Just tested that. Donated 1000 medals to treasury. 2 times in 2 different worlds. Refreshed game before and after. No change in rank points..

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

FoE Team
Forum Moderator
stupid ranking counter did not auto update for fights i did befor test i guess after updating page i re-tested no pts added sory my bad
Stupid counters do not update immediately. There can always be some delay. That's aalso why your points total in guild, hood and friends list can differ.