• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

medals

Nothing.
You get points from fighting, spending goods (not trades) and from the buildings in your city.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

not true just donated 1000 medals to treasury to test and had over 1000 ranking pts added to my ranking pts

Are you sure about that? According to thw Wiki, medals do not give points. At least, they are not mentioned.

not true just donated 1000 medals to treasury to test and had over 1000 ranking pts added to my ranking pts
Are you sure about that? According to thw Wiki, medals do not give points. At least, they are not mentioned.
Just tested that. Donated 1000 medals to treasury. 2 times in 2 different worlds. Refreshed game before and after. No change in rank points..

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
stupid ranking counter did not auto update for fights i did befor test i guess after updating page i re-tested no pts added sory my bad

Knight of ICE

stupid ranking counter did not auto update for fights i did befor test i guess after updating page i re-tested no pts added sory my bad

Stupid counters do not update immediately. There can always be some delay. That's aalso why your points total in guild, hood and friends list can differ.