• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medals ...

DeletedUser15684

What is the point of gathering medals if you can no longer buy land (expansions) with medals ...?

DeletedUser118860

What is the point of gathering medals if you can no longer buy land (expansions) with medals ...?
Now that is a really good question. It hasn't happened to me yet so you must be ages ahead or something.

DeletedUser15684

Yes I purchased all the available expansions which you can purchase with medals and now have over 1 million of them, apparently useless. Only way I can expand at the moment is by spending cash on diamonds :-)

Yes I purchased all the available expansions which you can purchase with medals and now have over 1 million of them, apparently useless. Only way I can expand at the moment is by spending cash on diamonds :-)
Why spend cash? Diamonds are free from GE, GbG etc also medals are used in GvG.

What have you been doing all this time?

I only have 36M surplus medals :(

DeletedUser96901

diamond and medals expansions were always different things

so best strategy is to buy the diamond expansions as soon as they are available and enough diamonds are collected

and btw:
1 million medals aren't enough for the next medals expansion
so you need to collect at least 1.1 million more medals to have enough to buy the 2 expansions which are coming with the next era

DeletedUser118860

diamond and medals expansions were always different things

so best strategy is to buy the diamond expansions as soon as they are available and enough diamonds are collected

and btw:
1 million medals aren't enough for the next medals expansion
so you need to collect at least 1.1 million more medals to have enough to buy the 2 expansions which are coming with the next era
Good grief, those numbers boggle the mind. And here I am trying to collect 6000 for my next expansion.

DeletedUser96901

Good grief, those numbers boggle the mind. And here I am trying to collect 6000 for my next expansion.
I remember when in 2012 the game ended after the Late Middle Age and the 5000 was the last available medals expansion and I had to wait for the next