• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Medals? Whats the point?

DeletedUser4186

I've reached the stage where I am no longer given a medals target for expansions. Does that mean I have no more need for medals, or is this a bug/oversight. I've asked a moderator but they can't help me and refuse to ask FOE for me!!!!

Estipar

Sergeant
I think there may be at least one more available in future Arctic Era's ? I did read something recently posted about this.

DeletedUser7719

There haven't been any new medal expansions since the AF was released so I think we should be looking at 2 :) (though my guess is that it will likely come out 1 per part)