• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Medals reduced!!!!Not Sure whether this is a Bug...

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I will do that (submitting a support ticket) meanwhile I will give a picture proof of my current medal count and the medals I currently have with me for your better understanding.....

Current medal count highlighted.jpg

On the day of the deduction (my complaint):

Previous Medal Ranking highlighted.jpg

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Taeriyan I have given all the details on top when i first posted this complaint ... I have followed the bugs complaint template to the dot buddy and also If u see my forum username and the in-game id they both are same ... All the pictures I have given shows that clearly ...LOL ...Anyways I dont mind filing a support ticket but the issue was discussed here and the question was asked here whether everybody have received what was lost ... thats why I replied here ... Also Pendragon had asked me to follow it up on the forums as he had done everything from his side and I will get further answers from the forum ....

Anyways I came back here to check whether can I write in the same ticket listing I had previously complained or should I open a new ticket listing ... At the moment I have replied to previous ticket listing .... hope it meets the requirements...

DeletedUser

Either is fine, both re-opening a ticket or cresting a new one brings it to the same place for us. And discussing it on the forums is fine too! All I meant is that with a ticket, it is much quicker for us to be able to look into your specific situation.

DeletedUser276

hey guys things should have been fixed. I will drop a note for one of the admins to look at this and check to see if it is indeed corrected properly.

the only problem that was there before was when you spend medals it didnt deduct it from your rankings. The view was you earned the medals.... so they stay in the total. What you have on your screen vs whats on the rankings is the difference of what you spent on expansions.

Give me a day. I will see if I can get da boss type person to post.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Blacksmith the original complaint by me was that the total medal counting was reduced the moment i spent my medals on the Da Vinci quest (blueprints for Medals) ... I think that this was the issue that has been rectified ...All the details for the discrepancy has been given by me clearly on the previous posts ....this time I have given these pictures only to prove that the medal count has not been rectified for me .....

the day I raised this issue I was having 7 medals whereas the total count was 157 (this is wrong count - after the deduction) and today I have 357 medals while the total count is showing 507 ... the difference from the medals I have and the total medals count is same 150 ... If the issue had been rectified the difference would have increased as I have spent a lot (290 medals to be exact) on the Da Vinci quest and also on expansion (10 medals).... hope this makes you understand better for you to explain to the admins ....thank you for trying to help me ....

regards

ddevil

Just a thought passed to me .... maybe it helps in solving my issue ... Everybody else are complaining about the lost of the medals count when spent on expansions but for me it was nothing to do with the expansions ... I lost the count after I spent on the Da Vinci quest ... Maybe it has been rectified only for those who lost their count because of spending on expansions... and maybe my case was overlooked as I had nothing to do with buying of expansions ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think the problem here is that either us or Blacksmith doesn't understand how medal ranking works. if medal ranking is supposed to display the hole total of medal a player ever collected, and that's what i think it does. well i'm having some missing medals too.

here it is:

i used medals for expansion:
expansion total: 6760

i used medals for divinci:
divinci total: 1070

current ammount of medal: 275

Total medal: 6760+1070+275= 8105

while in the game is showing only 7919, so i'm having 186 medal missing.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Taeriyn its been a few days since I have filed a ticket for the issue of my medal count not being rectified and nobody has come back to me about it .... Blacksmith was supposed to get back to me in a day's time here on the forum regarding this issue after speaking to his boss and i haven't heard from him also... I know he has been busy, just would like to know of any new information, if there is, regarding my issue ... this is just a reminder post

P.S: I am planning to spend my medals for expansion in a day or two ... I would like to know whether again if it will deduct from my total medals count and push me further down the rankings ....

DeletedUser

Taeriyn its been a few days since I have filed a ticket for the issue of my medal count not being rectified and nobody has come back to me about it .... Blacksmith was supposed to get back to me in a day's time here on the forum regarding this issue after speaking to his boss and i haven't heard from him also... I know he has been busy, just would like to know of any new information, if there is, regarding my issue ... this is just a reminder post

P.S: I am planning to spend my medals for expansion in a day or two ... I would like to know whether again if it will deduct from my total medals count and push me further down the rankings ....

I'll see who I can remind about looking into your ticket. Unfortunately I can't do it myself because of the world you're on.

As far as information purposes go, what is supposed to happen is as you gain medals they go into your "Total medal count", and this is the number that should be displayed on the rankings. When you spend medals for expansions (and Leonardo, though he is no longer around), your "Current medal count" will be reduced. This is the number of medals you have available to spend, and is displayed at the top of your screen.

What was happening previously was that, sometimes, purchasing an expansion for medals would redice your "Total" count as well as your "Current" count. This is what should have been fixed and all Total medal counts should be where they are supposed to be.

ddevil, if you feel you are still having this issue, and especially if you are about to purchase another expansion, I would recommend taking screen shots of your medal ranking before and after the expansion purchase to have proof if it does change.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Thanks for the prompt reply taeriyn ... I was planning to do it anyways (taking picture before and after if there's any change in the total medals count tally)...hope it does not happen now and also very sincerely hope i get back what i have lost in the total medals count tally ....

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL...Here on forums I have been asked to file a support ticket... Now Pendragon asks me to follow it up on the Forums when I filed for support ticket .... this way i dont think I am ever going to get back what I have lost in the total medals count... Its just a matter of around 143 medals count that i think have proved of not being rectified beyond any doubt...that too its only total achieved medals count ...I have not been asking for medals itself ...lol... I think its better that the moderators accept they cannot resolve this problem than giving me false hopes and I would just move on cursing my bad luck...lol

ps99

Private
I didn't want to post a new thread on medal loss as this might be just a temp glitch.

I'm in Arvahall and the medals total in the top bar just dropped dramatically! Last time I checked it was 65 or thereabouts and now it's 15. Yet if I look on my overall status ranking it has me as having 75 medals.

DeletedUser

Hi ps99,

It sounds like you purchased two victory expansions for 10 and 50 medals. No glitch involved.

ps99

Private
Hi ps99,

It sounds like you purchased two victory expansions for 10 and 50 medals. No glitch involved.

Oh, that would make sense!

Is the medal tally on the overall ranking page a cumulative total of acheivement then?

DeletedUser

Is the medal tally on the overall ranking page a cumulative total of acheivement then?

That is correct, it is basically a count of how many medals you have earned over your city's lifetime. The number at the top of your city screen is your current medals count.